Aging is an accumulation of damage to macro-molecules, cells, tissues and organs. If any of that damage can be repaired, the result is rejuvenation.
|Single Occupancy||Euro 1246||Euro 2212||Euro 3150|
|Double / Twin share||Euro 1050||Euro 1918||Euro 2772|
1st October 2017 till 30th November 2017
1st March 2018 till 30th April 2018
1. Ayurveda doctor consultation, regular supervision, Ayurveda medicines as required, daily treatment by trained therapists from Kerala and Nepal, accommodation on "fullboard" (vegetarian Ayurveda meals) for the entire duration of the treatment with seasonal fruits/juices and specially prepared Ayurvedic drinks.
2. Daily Yoga exercises as prescribed by our resident Ayurveda doctor and Yogacharya.
3. 1 night at the Summerhill Housein Kathmandu (on arrival day) on "Bed & Breakfast" basis.
4. Round trip transportation for travel on sectors Kathmandu/Pokhara and Pokhara/Kathmandu - one way by private air-conditioned car and one way by flight.
5. All necessary airport transfers in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
6. Day use room at Summerhill House Kathmandu if required, for comfortable outbound flight connection on the day of departure from Nepal.
For additional nights' treatment, please note our charges will be calculated on "pro-rata" based on the applicable weekly rate given above for the required treatment. All other non-specified beverages, snacks, foodstuff, laundry and telephone bills etc; will be charged extra. The Ayurveda packages offered above are for the full duration of 7 nights, 14 nights or 21 nights at The Begnas Lake Resort plus the arrival night's arrangement in Kathmandu together with private surface transportation to Pokhara, domestic airfare PKR/KTM, day use room at Summerhill House on the day of departure and all required airport transfers. Regarding journey to/from Pokhara valley, we reserve the right to switch around travel surface/air depending on road condition and airseat availability even after the guest's arrival in Nepal.
Please note, above mentioned package costs are subject to current govt. taxes (10% Service Charge & 13% VAT).